Centro de Estudios Pianísticos – CEP
(Center for Piano Studies):
Is a non-profit institution created in Buenos Aires (Argentina) in 1976 by Professor María Rosa Oubiña de Castro. The European Branch of CEP was founded in 2002 by Prof. Sebastián Colombo.
It’s main objective is to spread piano studying in its technical, didactic and artistic aspects.
The CEP promotes the following activities:
- “Martha Argerich International Piano Competition”
- Courses, master classes, lectures, didactic seminars
- Training for public performances
- National competitions (piano solo, chamber music with piano, research, etc)
- Grants to attend courses both within the country and abroad
- Concerts (individual and chamber music recitals, concerts with orchestras)
- Public interviews and receptions for local and foreign artists